http://bininj-kunwok.cdu.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/cdu-logo-padding-300x108.png 0 0 Cathy Bow http://bininj-kunwok.cdu.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/cdu-logo-padding-300x108.png Cathy Bow2020-09-18 12:38:092020-12-09 09:46:152020 short course
Note that this course is now complete – the information is stored here for archival purposes only.
If you would like to find other opportunities to learn Bininj Kunwok, sign up to our mailing list.
ARCHIVED INFORMATION ABOUT BK 2020 SHORT COURSE
- 8 June – 17 July (6 weeks)
- Cost $600 per person
- Expected time commitment 3-4 hours per week
- New topic released each week
- No set lecture times, but will set up opportunities to practise with speakers online via Zoom
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to engage in simple conversations with Bininj, in Kunwinjku language with a strong focus on family connections. Each topic includes vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, reading, cultural information and some activities.
- On completion of certain assessment tasks, participants may be eligible for a digital credential
- This is the first half of the semester course – participation in this course may be credited if you choose to enrol in the semester course later
- Register here: https://webpay.cdu.edu.au/bininjkunwok