Note that this course is now complete – the information is stored here for archival purposes only. If you would like to find other opportunities to learn Bininj Kunwok, sign up to our mailing list.
ARCHIVED INFORMATION ABOUT SEMESTER 2, 2020 COURSE
- 20 July to 16 October 2020 (12 weeks)
- This is a full university course with compulsory assessment requirements
- Enrol in IAS161 (undergraduate) or IAS549 (postgraduate)
- these are generic language units, once you’ve enrolled you can select your language
- Enrol as part of a Diploma or Bachelor of Arts (undergraduate), or a Graduate Certificate or Master of Arts (postgraduate).
- These flexible programs offer a wide range of units across a range of disciplines, including Indigenous knowledges, creative arts, humanities and social sciences within CDU’s College of Indigenous Futures, Arts and Society.
- CDU has a useful page explaining the enrolment process at https://www.cdu.edu.au/study/essentials/how-to-apply
- Students from other universities can enrol through cross-institutional arrangements – see this page for details.
NOTE: This is the same beginners course that was delivered in 2019 for the first time, with a few minor improvements. No prior language knowledge is required.